Winner winner

Boris with one of 40 toys
Guess who just got the best email. I did. Petco named me (well really Boris) a winner in the Adopt a Shelter Dog contest. Boris seems to be the only cat among the winners. I get a $75 gift card to spoil the boys but even better a donation of $75 from Petco will be made to the rescue organization of my choice. I picked the Feline Network of the Central Coast.

Sadly, Whiskey didn't win, but he is getting big hugs, more cuddle than he can stand and extra treats because he isn't quite large enough. Yay to Boris. This is his photo. He has modeled for Tally Farms Fresh Harvest and L'Oréal Paris - Féria, and now Petco.
Maybe next time I will enter them in the kitchen appliance of the month contest. I could use a new. . . well everything with child proofing on it for Breaking Boris, more on that soon. 

Remember to consider adoption rather than shopping. Animals love without wallets or Kardashian mentality. Then again Whiskey always does get the fluffiest blanket in the house, the first lick of a new container of sour cream and

Whiskey is more of an outdoor man.
Cat Noir CC has a new Facebook page oddly located at facebook.com/CatNoirCC. Check it out and give it a like whenever you can to help keep us on the map.

Every Color Deserves a Forever Home

Comments

  1. I always wanted to exploit my kids to have them contribute instead of them eating all my damn bananas! Tip of the hat to you and B-man (B-cat?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you crazy man. I will exploit for a good cause. Ewwwww bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Exploit on!

    An exploiter from Osos was shameless
    she said to herself, "I am blameless."
    Her nose as it grew,
    surpassed all she knew,
    Her glasses by now are quite frameless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Greatest Hits