Merry Christmas Join us in a Sing-Along

Merry Christmas to all of our fur friends and humans from the gang at Cat Noir CC. We hope you all have a wonderful day with warmth and love from and to each other.
In addition to the annual Christmas card, the human, Whiskey, Boris and Virgil are working on a Christmas carol. It is to the tune of Santa Baby. It is a work in progress, but we hope you all join us in singing along.

Santa Cat Baby

Santa Whiskey, Boris and Virgil too, I love you.
I've been an awfully good slave
So, please let me sleep through the night.

Santa Whiskey, Boris and Virgil too, I love you
Keep the litter in the box, for me
And, please let me sleep through the night

Think of all the things you clawed
Think of all the times you hit me with your paw
Next year I could be just as pleasant
If you don’t leave me more puke presents

Santa Cat, I want a couch that’s not scratched, not too much to ask,
Been your tuna source all year
So, please let me sleep through the night

Follow us for daily photos at Facebook.com/CatNoirCC and on Instagram and Twitter

#EveryColorDeservesAForeverHome



Comments

Greatest Hits