The Return to Standard Time

We interrupt your daily activities with an important message from Boris the cat

My fellow cats, let it be know that time is arbitrary, a construct of humanity that prevents them from living in the moment. We fur-covered geniuses do not waste or lives adhering to hands on a dial. It is important that you stick to your animal nature and ignore anything having to do with things that tick, tock, beep and ...

Excuse me, Whiskey just handed me a message...
uh-huh...
interesting...
this changes a few things...
Forget everything I just said, dinner had best be an hour earlier tomorrow and snacks should be too. Further, all humans have that extra hour and should be expected to prepare a feast for us in that time.
I LOVE TIME--THE BEST CONCEPT EVER!



#EveryColorDeservesAForeverHome
                  Follow us for daily photos at Facebook.com/CatNoirCC and on Instagram and Twitter 

Comments

Greatest Hits