Pot Smoking Cat Ruins Cell Phone

As of last night, I don't have a cell phone. It has been sitting in a bowl of rice ever since the black monster (Boris) knocked over my vase (plastic cup) with the jasmine clippings I brought home to make the kitchen smell good. When I put the little shit (Boris) in the bathroom so I could clean up the mess (throw a fit), I returned to find that he had taken my clothes off of the towel rack and put a bit of each article of clothing in his water bowl. I didn't have a big enough bowl of rice to put my clothes in, and I don't own a dryer, so they are hanging over the shower bar. The real pisser is, I have 3 weeks left on my top up card and no freakin' phone. I think I might have enough rice left to put dead meat (Boris) in a bowl. I'm pretty sure he is doing drugs. I caught the numbskull outside acting all shifty with a miniature blunt hanging out of his mouth. (BORIS) WILL WORK FOR CELL PHONE.

Comments

Greatest Hits